ASG Recycling Machinery’s standard PET washing lines are suitable for most PET recycling facilities with capacities ranging from 500 KG/HR – 3000 KG/HR. For recycling plants that require larger capacities or additional machinery, ASG offers custom designs and implementations based on your application, capacity, and specifications. Either way, we endless strive for the highest level of customer service to ensure efficient processing of your order and projects. Below is our standard procedure to orders and or custom project requests:

  1. Contact us with questions or inquiries about our PET washing lines. For custom washing lines, send us your specifications and requirements in detail so our engineers can proceed with generating a feasibility report. Again, be as detailed as possible.
  2. We’ll answer your questions at our earliest convenience as well as send you our detailed specifications list, drawings, and quotation. In this phase of the project, its important that we communicate freely and frankly. Confirm the specifications and details of custom projects.
  3. If all is well, confirm the quotation and sign a detailed contract for an official placement of order.
  4. Proforma invoice will be sent to you with our bank details. A 30% deposit is required at this time with the remainder 70% paid after the inspection of finished machinery but before shipment of goods.
  5. Our lead time for single machinery purchases is 30 days. For complete PET washing lines, our lead time is 60 – 90 days depending on the complexity of project and availability of parts.
  6. Before shipment, all machinery will be tested within our factory. At this time, we require you visit our factory and inspect the machinery (we need a signed confirmation) before it is packaged shipped.
  7. After inspection, the remainder 70% must be paid before packaging & shipment.
  8. Shipment of recycling machinery and or PET recycling line.
  9. We offer a full installation package where our technicians, usually one mechanical and one electrical engineer, will travel to your facility to guide you through the installation process. Based on your requirements, they can stay longer to answer any questions or resolve any issues that arise during operation.
  10. All PET bottle washing lines and its parts comes with a 1 year limited warranty and a lifetime of customer service from ASG Recycling.

If you have any questions regarding our ordering procedures, feel free to contact us at anytime.